PRETTY RICH MINDS

PRETTY RICH MINDS
Acquire your Worth.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Americana at Brand


I must admit, I go through times where I shop. One of my favorite places is Zara's & BCBG.  I absolutely love these places.  So when my teacher told the class our field trip on the 14th of March will be at The Americana at Brand--I almost fell over board with joy.

The line up:

Meet at the Fountain
Break up into groups
Scout the stores (of course not shopping, no pictures--who made this up?)
Analyze POS, Window Displays, Collections, etc.
Sketch for inspiration

I'm excited.  Let's check out The Americana at Brand at what they have to offer.  This place is gorgeous, and of course, I'll be taking pictures, interviewing my team and the whole (9)

What store do you think I should draw inspiration from for David & Diva  Toddler/Children Micro Collection?

Free People is one of my favorites hands down. I am so into the bohemian chic. Also, I can never live without BCBG/Max Azria. My closet drips of this contemporary luxe designer.  So, you'll have to find me some new ones---Sorry!

http://www.americanaatbrand.com/shop.php

Can't wait for David & Diva Handmade Small Leather Goods (SLG). Coming Soon! Sneak peek on blog next week.  Be sure to tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment