PRETTY RICH MINDS

PRETTY RICH MINDS
Acquire your Worth.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

#prettyrichminds Air Yeezy 2 making great investments for many Ebay Sellers

Kanye West Air Yeezy 2 "Red October" sold out within 11 minutes of Nike announcing the release.   The sneaker sold for $245.00 some receipts do not even reflect shipping cost.   You might be one of the people who said, I'm not buying that for $245.00.  Well, there were a few people who thought above just a single purchase for self gratifying fashion impulses.  They are Ebay sellers.  Now, I must admit, I too am a seller on Ebay. "Damn It, how did I miss this one?"  Don't answer that!  I'll cringe.  Anyhow, I want to retract what I was doing the day Nike announced the big Red October release.  Feb.9, 2014 @ 10:00 am.  I was probably asleep or chasing off my one year old.  What I didn't do is:  Sign up for Nike Tweets, emails and newsletter once I watched Kanye West rant and rave about how Nike was bad business.  I missed all the signs of great investing.  However, these luck Ebay sellers, didn't.  For a small investment of $245.00, Air Yeezy 2's are selling for thousands, I mean up to $10,000 and someone reported 1 million.   Although we couldn't find the million dollar sell, we got lucky and pulled up some great profit sells.

Go Ebay sellers for thinking rich!


No comments:

Post a Comment